Thursday, February 11, 2010

Any one like OPI nail polish?

i do. they have the best colors.Any one like OPI nail polish?
Yes there pinks are great, soft and the best long lasting!Any one like OPI nail polish?
I do not own any myself currently because I barely use the ones I own now and I own a couple dozen that are fairly gorgeous in color but I do admit that my pedicurist at K Magic Nail uses OPI and the PINK's are great for any skin tone and the Reds are all gorgegous! I don't know who in their Marketing comes up with those names, but the names could sale them all by themselves!
I love OPI but I wish they hadn't discontinued I'm not really a waitress red. I love the names they give there colors like: Vampire State building and A Man In Every Portugal
OPI nail polish is my fave to use!!! my favorite color is charged up cherry!
I do really like OPI nailpolish, I just wish that it wasn't so expensive!
Yes....great stuff! It lasts a long time.
I love O.P.I nail polish! I love all the colors and it is totally my favorite brand of nail polish. It takes a while to dry though. It takes a good two hours of my day to put it on. First I put on a very light coat of the nail polish, then I wait about 30 minutes until thats dry, then I put on a thicker coat and wait about 1 hour until everything is completely dry. To finish I put on a clear top coat and wait about 15 minutes for that to dry. It always comes out looking very professional. Sometimes I don't use a top coat, but Sally Hanson strengthening clear nail polish. That takes longer to dry, but it comes out looking very nice.
Great colors and lasts longer without chipping
Been using OPI for years now. All my colors are OPI. May cost more than other polishes, but its worth it.
I love to use OPI nail polish. It is the kind that is used in most salons.
yes, Great variety of colors and their nail polishes seem to last longer on my nails. In my opinion OPI nail polish is truly a quality product
I love OPI. I just hate that I can't find certain colors. My favorites are You're Such A Kabuki Queen and My Chihuahua Bites! I bought a red a few months back though and it's awful. Way too dark. I always have such a hard time finding a perfect red.
I like it. One of my favorite shades is Italian Love Affair. And for your toes, Strawberry Margarita is super pretty, too.
Yes, they have the best colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment