Sunday, February 7, 2010

What stores carry OPI nail polish?

Does Walgreens or CVS?What stores carry OPI nail polish?
Yes, almost every drugstore carries OPI nail polish. Just ask a clerk if you can't find them.What stores carry OPI nail polish?
definitely at Ulta they have OPI nail polish galore but there sorta expensive. Also they might have it at CVS but im not completely sure
Both carry OPI, as well as Target and Sally's Beauty Supply Shop! :)
um walgreens and cvs hav them but they only hav ugly colors. go 2 sephora. sephora has every OPI nail polish color u cud imagine =)
I believe Sephora does.
My girlfriend said that she sees it at CVS. Probably at Walgreen's, but we don't shop there.
A lot of stores carry OPI nail polish, but i got my OPI nail polish at Target. I love their colors and they last for a long time. Hope I helped!!!
  • kids myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment