Thursday, February 11, 2010

Which stores have a large selection of OPI nail polishes?

I've seen some at CVS but they only have basic colors, not the colors I'm looking for. I've also heard Sally's but I don't think I have any near me.Which stores have a large selection of OPI nail polishes?
I don't know if you have a store called ';Trade Secret'; near you, but I have found that they stock quite a large collection of OPI colors. Here is a link to their salon locator. Just type in your zip code, and it will tell you where the closest store is to you.


Hope this helps.





http://www.tradesecret.com/locator.aspx





Oh, and you can try this link from OPI. It will help you find different stores which carry their brand:





http://www.opi.com/locator.aspxWhich stores have a large selection of OPI nail polishes?
Fred Meyers! and sally beauty supply
Trade Secret has a large selection.
JC Penney Beauty Salons
www.opi.com
Ulta has rows and rows of OPI nail polishes. You should check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment