Thursday, February 11, 2010

OPI Nail Polish Shades? Which Ones Are Good?

It's been a while since I've had the time to paint my nails go I threw out all of my old, gloppy nail polishes. I'm thinking of picking up a few new bottles from OPI soon. The problem is, there are so many different shades and I'm not sure which ones to pick. I'm in high school and my fave colours are blues, purples, and greens. I'm thinking of buying 1 neutral shade (a pinky beige?) and 2 'fun' shades. If you can give me some suggestions on which shades are good ones from OPI, that would be great! :) Thanks in advance!





(p.s. it would be great if you can include the shade names like ';Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow.';, etc)OPI Nail Polish Shades? Which Ones Are Good?
Hi there!





Right now, I'm loving O.P.I and China Glaze, so here are my suggestions:





OPI Greenwich


OPI Goldilocks Rocks


OPI Overexposed in South Beach


OPI Bronzed to Perfection


OPI Sand in My Suit


OPI A Grape Fit


OPI Need Sunglasses





Hope this helps! Take care and good luck!OPI Nail Polish Shades? Which Ones Are Good?
i LOVE OPI nail polish cause they have so many different shades of every color


i'll name some of my favorite colors that are blue, purple, green, and pink:





Pamplona Purple


Go On Green!


Dating A Royal (Blue)


Kiss On The Chic (Pink)


Royal Flush Blush (Pink)





You can go on the website and they have EVERY color.





http://www.opi.com/


You just have to go to the button at the top that says ';Try On This Color';
Lincoln park after dark! It's a deep purple and is absolutely gorgeous! Just make sure you don't grab the 'suede' or 'matte' finish, just the original one. It's great for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment