Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who gives the names to the different OPI nail polishes?

I've always wondered about this! I began to think this one day when my mom got a color called ';Who comes up with these names?';, and ever scince then, I've wondered!Who gives the names to the different OPI nail polishes?
The marketing board who runs OPI is a group of people. They place a new color in the center of the table and shout out names (all while drinking wine) and having a great time. Who ever comes up with the most creative name, sticks!





I think i watched it on one of those shows like Unwraped or something. But I've been a Nail Tech. for two years. Its a job i would love to have.Who gives the names to the different OPI nail polishes?
They probably have a team of employees who come up with them haha
opi comes up with the theme for the line %26amp; then they pick a salon to come up with names. so 1 lucky salon's employee's get to create amazing names.

No comments:

Post a Comment