Thursday, February 11, 2010

OPI Nail polish colors?!?!?

Hi there, so I'm about to buy several OPI polishes from Ebay, so they are on sale and such so I won't have to spend as much but I am looking for suggestions on colors and if anyone has the colors I am thinking about getting what do you think about them?


Thanks,





These are the ones I am thinking about:


Lincoln Park after Dark


Skinny Dipping in Lake Michig'n


You don't know Jacques





I am also thinking about one Essie polish:


Flawless





Thanks again.OPI Nail polish colors?!?!?
ooohh Lincoln Park after Dark is good,


pompeii purple


yogata get this blue


princesses rule


nomads dream


opi red





suggestions:)OPI Nail polish colors?!?!?
u must be one of those popular girls at school so go with the flow get wat is ever in be a robot don't be a individual
I love Lincoln Park after Dark. I'm into dark colors right now. Not keen on the other colors.
I agree with what the first person said. Seriously. Get what you want.
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment