Thursday, February 11, 2010

Essie Vs OPI Nail Polish?

I want to know which nail polish is better. They are both the same price and i like both of the colour choices, tell me which are you favorite colours and what you like better thanks!


p.s- include what is better (does it chip, how many coats needed ect...)





-thanks!-Essie Vs OPI Nail Polish?
It is hard to find nail polish that is better than OPI. I have no favorite color, but love their shades of red.





Best to use:


Any base coat


Two coats of OPI


Shiny clear coat on top





and your manicure will last and last. It holds up well if your nails are in good condition.Essie Vs OPI Nail Polish?
I personally like OPI better because the brush is bigger than Essie. It makes for a better application. I also like the colors better than Essie. I do a base coat, 2 coats of polish and top coat and it stays on for a good amount of time. Some colors, like darker ones, probably don't even need 2 coats of color, though.
I have never actually tried Essie but OPI is wonderful. I love it hope this helped ya

No comments:

Post a Comment