Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should i buy opi im not really a waitress or essie bordeaux nail polish?

idk which red is better looking?Should i buy opi im not really a waitress or essie bordeaux nail polish?
i've worn ';I'm Not Really a Waitress'; by OPI before, and it is one of my favourite dark reds...i also like ';Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ,'; also by OPI.Should i buy opi im not really a waitress or essie bordeaux nail polish?
I purchased 'I'm Not Really a Waitress' and adored how it looked with very classy clothes. The red is a crisp red, and it gives a nice touch to your fingers. It goes on smoothly and it stays beautiful for days.
I prefer the Opi I'm Not Really a Waitress, but the other color is nice as well.





The Opi is soo much bolder than the other, so depends if you want it to be bold or subtle =)
opi might be expensive but it's like really good
O.P.I


I'm not really a waitress for sure!
i kinda like OPI=]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment