Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the better nail polish brand: OPI or Essie?

and why? =]What is the better nail polish brand: OPI or Essie?
OPI is the best in my opinion. . . and my manicurist uses OPI. . . and the names are sooo cute . . . and I just love the way it lasts and lasts . . . especially on my toes where I am always painted. . .What is the better nail polish brand: OPI or Essie?
OPI and idk i just like it better....





and could someone answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I DEFENETALY HAVE TO GO WITH





OPI, BECAUSE ITS A BETTER BRAND AND IT LASTS A LITTLE LONGER
OPI


It last for aaaaaagggggggeeeess without chipping!
OPI. great colors and application.
OPI most professionals use this brand
OPI


because it just is :)


haha
OPI, just is.
OPI!!! idk y but i love it!








%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment