Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My friend said she got this OPI polish through Lucky Magazine but it has no label. What is its name?

It is a semi-opaque warm ivory pinky peach. It's a little more pink than I Heart Shop which was another promotional polish through a different magazine.My friend said she got this OPI polish through Lucky Magazine but it has no label. What is its name?
Go to OPI's website and see if you can match the color there.....they have alot of colors so maybe you could set the tone navigator to peach or pink and it will bring up all the colors it has and even show you the colors on a hand that you can paint with the different colors .....





http://www.opi.com/opi/opistudio.aspx





Hope this is helpful ~~~





**EDIT





I thought maybe by sending you the website you could look through their shades and find it ....but since it was a limited edition you might contact them about it. I am sending you the link where you could either email or call them I think their number is toll free and ask them about the shade. I feel certain they would know and be able to help you ....





http://www.opi.com/email.asp


Here is their toll free number too ...800.341.9999





This is a pretty shade .... Los Cabos Coral-NLM28


Good Luck ~~~My friend said she got this OPI polish through Lucky Magazine but it has no label. What is its name?
it may be rainbow pink

No comments:

Post a Comment