Thursday, February 11, 2010

OPI Nail Polish?

Where can one buy OPI nail lacquers. Also can anyone give me shade descriptions of the following:


1. Call My Cell-ery


2. Gargantuan Green Grape


3. Go On Green


4. Lincoln Park After Dark


5. Lincoln ParK At Midnight


6. Espresso Your Style





Also could you give me some of your personal favorites in both the classic colors collection and the soft shades collection. Also what soft shade colors would work for me I'm pale and I love soft girly pink colors.OPI Nail Polish?
I get mine from Maly's and they usually have a lot. I really like my light lime green color. OPI is a really good brand.OPI Nail Polish?
You can buy OPI nail Laquer at many nail salons. I bought mine at Myers. You can find some on ebay for a good price! Check out their website for descriptions.
My favorite OPI nail color is Cha-Ching Cherry, a cute hot pink/red. I absolutely love it! If you have any dillards stores near you and they have salons in them, they sell them. Also, mostly any nail salon should carry the brand OPI.
i like to get mine off line at their website. sorry i don't know any of those colors. i really really like ';pinking of you'; it's a really soft shade of pink and looks really good on pale people. i'm pale too so it's kinda hard to find colors that won't look to bold on me. but that color looks great
Though I only use this brand of polish, I don't own any of the colors you describe.





My personal favorites are, Coney Island Cotton Candy, Russian Navy, Glacier Bay Blues, Figi Wigi Fawn, First Dance, Argentini Pinkini.





OPI colors are hard to come by in stores. I order mine from Spiral Haircase.com.
i am not familiar with any of the ones you mentioned, but if you like soft pinks, try ';aphrodite's pink nightie';. for hot pink, ';pompeii purple';. and my favorite classic red is ';vodka and caviar';.





i also have pale skin, and these look great on me. you can buy OPI at trade secret and other salons, or check out their website for a retailer near you.
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment