Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's your favorite opi nail polish color?

just wanted to see what everyone likes and maybe get some suggestions for new colors (:


i only have 6 in bottles and 3 nic sticks right now but i am loooving opi! my favorite is sea? i told you!What's your favorite opi nail polish color?
Brand new skates. It's from the winter holiday collection and I love it! It's like this iridescent charcoal and it looks very cute. It's light enough to look cheerful, but dark enough to look sophisticated. :)





I also like the Opi for Sephora. Their summer collection is gorgeous. My favorites are Just a fairytail, underwater fantasy, and mermaid to order.





Essie is a fave of mine too. I'm wearing Coral Reef right now and my fingers look like M%26amp;Ms.What's your favorite opi nail polish color?
do you lilac it

No comments:

Post a Comment