Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is your favourite nail polish color? OPI?

Tell me your fav colour...and if you're into OPI, which do you love?





thanks





I love OPI - I'm India Mood for Love. It's a super hot pink.What is your favourite nail polish color? OPI?
Anything bright and that stands out.


Bright blue.


Neon orange or neon green.


Bright red.


Bright purple.What is your favourite nail polish color? OPI?
i love sinful nail colors from wahlgreens it is 1.99 BUT IT WORKS AWSOME ! i normally don't spend alot on nail polish but i love diamond red i wear all kinds of asian colors .
i don't like opi though but my mom does!





my favorite are


Orly


China Glaze


Nina Ultra Pro


cause they got neon colors and they have really pretty colors as well... plus i buy my nail polish only at sally beauty supply



OPI ';Romeo %26amp; Joliet'; red burgundy





OPI ';What;s your lime? '; lime green





and Sephora by OPI ';Don't go There!'; muted purple
i like the sephora opis, in every shade, there so pretty, but my fave is arm candy with how many carats or charge it o top :D
my fav colour is all shades of purple-----darker when wearing bold dress code n lighter with casuals
Black. And hot pink. I alternate them on my different nails and I love it.
I love lime green!!! Its so cute, original, and you get so many compliments!!!!!!!!!
I dont know what its called but it is neon orange
rainbowww
i like hot pink, a light pink for pedis and neutral colors
i love Orange sooooooo kewl



yellow or black
i just like the white french tip
well i like all colors, it depends on what mood im in...rite now, I'm wearing a bold red color...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment