Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nice nail polish? OPI on Collins Ave - orange/red nail polish?

I'm a guy and usually wear dark colors - this is a super hot summer color and attracts a lot of attention (even in Hollywood where I live)! :-)Nice nail polish? OPI on Collins Ave - orange/red nail polish?
I think it would look very rocker and scene, but maybe a little bit..flamboyant. But I hear that's very in right now.





Maybe you could try:


India Collection:


MonSooner or Later


Black Cherry Chutney (it's a deep red, really gorgeous)





Paige Demin Collection:


In my Back pocket





Brights:


Teal the Cows come Home





I collect OPI Nail Polish. There's a site if you want for a 10% discount online.





Good luck!Nice nail polish? OPI on Collins Ave - orange/red nail polish?
uhmm... O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment