Thursday, February 11, 2010

OPI Nail Polish?

I am a nail tech %26amp; hair stylist. I used to find OPI %26amp; Nicole Nail Polish at below wholesale cost but haven't been having much luck finding those deals lately. Do you know of anyone closing a salon or anyone who is over stocked on any color they want to get rid of?OPI Nail Polish?
No, but maybe you could find good deals on ebay.OPI Nail Polish?
I love OPI but the whole layer keeps peeling off my toes. why? i have to polish a toe a everyday.





you should try to find out who other nail salons are dealing through.


send in a friend.


say your from out of town and you just wanna know.


it is online for 6.99
i am a nail tech and a hairstylist too... i would never buy opi at discount because it could have past its shelf life which is only 11/2 years..!!!its only like 2 dollars isnt it?
in my area ther is a armstrong/mccall's, try looking online or even calling around, but I have noticed with OPI that it always chips and its really OPI the good stuff! I noticed China Glaze works best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment