Thursday, February 11, 2010

OPI nail polish, removing?

OPI nail polish always stains my nails, and the reason I started using it is because a ';professional'; nail tech said it wouldn't stain. Now, what can I do, to get this polish off completely?OPI nail polish, removing?
If you are using any kind of nail polish on your natural nail make sure you use a base coat..To get the stain out use a buffer ...slightly buff itOPI nail polish, removing?
I've never had this problem and I've been using OPI for years. If you are having your nails done at a salon, you should not use the UV nail dryers if you have a dark polish on your nails, as this can cause staining. Aside from that, maybe you just need to use a better nail polish remover. I use Studio 35 Polish Remover (non-acetone).
Well, I can't tell you how to get it off, but once you do, start using Milani and Sally Hansen nail polish. They're the best.
soak, scrub, and file

No comments:

Post a Comment