Friday, February 5, 2010

My favorite nail polish is OPI - My throne for a cranberry scone, it's discontinued what should I switch to?

Maybe it's time for a color switch too. How about switching to something more neutral? My favorite OPI color is My Daddy's The King, a pearly peach.My favorite nail polish is OPI - My throne for a cranberry scone, it's discontinued what should I switch to?
i am not exactly sure what shade that is, but check out the Russian collection from last fall/winter... lots of reds in there.





also, send an email to OPI via their website and see if you can buy a few bottles from them. and ask for a replacement shade. they are very helpful.My favorite nail polish is OPI - My throne for a cranberry scone, it's discontinued what should I switch to?
navy color nail polish is bad-as*s
I absolutely LOVE OPI. It's hands-down the best nail polish. My favorite color is Cha-Ching Cherry. Perfect shade of red with sparkles in it. It's beautiful. They have about a hundred colors so it's easy to choose the perfect one you like!
I love ';An Affair in Red Square'; - it's very similar to ';I'm Not Really a Waitress.'; They are both nice shades of red that are very neutral.
My gf wears a OPI color thats called big apple red. Its totally sexy
You may not have to switch! Check eBay and you might be surprised to still find it. And, if you do (and you really like it), buy two and keep one in the fridge to preserve it.





Otherwise, go to a good nail salon and check out their colors to find one that comes close. They have probably the widest seleciton of colors you'll find anywhere - and then you know what you're getting because you can see it.


Bring your old color along to match too!

No comments:

Post a Comment